Friday, October 5, 2012

I already loved you

I had a scan this morning. A scan I had been dreading for the past few days, although I didn't know why.

I guess I did know, deep down. I knew something anyway. I had a feeling something had changed.

I saw my baby, tiny and adorable...

and lifeless.

There was no heartbeat.

I stared at the screen, just stared and stared. I wanted to memorize his shape, burn that picture into my memory. Because I already loved you.

Too bad I already loved you.





8 comments:

  1. Oh Cass! Huge cyber hugs and love to you and yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking of you all arvo. So much love to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

    There are no words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to you and the family xxx

    I'm so sorry cass. Really. If theres anything I can do...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Pete and me send all our love and hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cass and Chris, I am so sorry for your loss. Life is hard to understand at times please know we are all praying for you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...